https://twitter.com/PapaDragonsTG

I let this blog lapse back in 2013 because my motivation dried up. Three years later I started posting new captions over at Tumblr, which was going great until The Yahoo Corporation decided to ruin everything. Now I'm torn on where I actually want to post my captions: I've got a significant backlog of captions that haven't been posted anywhere yet, plus a lot of stuff that was only on my Tumblr but is now inaccessible due to the new anti-nipple rules.

So for now I'm going to start posting captions on this blog and my twitter account. At the same time I'm gonna start figuring out where I want to dump all my old captions. I'm happy to take suggestions, and if nobody comes up with anything good I'll just zip them up and dump them on MEGA for general consumption.

As always, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

1 Comments

  1. LOVE your work. So glad to see that you are back and hear that you have a backlog of tumblr and new stuff to post -- I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete